Just Add Ink #668 - Just Choose Two - Circle Sayings

 


At Just Add Ink this week we are challenging you to Just Choose Two ... Twine - Tearing - Timber.


As you can see, I've gone with Twine and Tearing. 


It's a pretty simple card but I think it has a bit of a wow factor. Simply tear some strips of cardstock and whack them on! Add a touch of twine ....


..... and the fun images and sentiment and you are done!


Don't you love those fun coloured images. The Circle Sayings stamp set has lots of great images and sentiments to suit lots of occasions. To colour these I have used Watercolour Pencils and a Colour Lifter. The Colour Lifter is perfect to use on regular cardstock and (best yet) there is very little drying time!

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see which 2 elements all the other Design Team members chose. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 




Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!


Kit Collection - on sale in August.


Great Christmas Tag Kit - Festive Tags


Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
The Bow-Ho Stampers. It features products from the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue.
We have 2 fabulous card folds - done 2 ways.
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here


Comments

  1. This card definitely has the wow factor Lou - that torn background is AMAZING! I rarely tear things (too OCD!) but your card totally inspired me this week and I'm definitely pinning this one to CASE at a later date for fun. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne. It was oddly satisfying to tear the edges. I used this card with a class of beginners who wanted to make a 'fancy' card. It was only their second time ever stamping so this one was easy enough for them but packed a punch visually.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.