Just Add Ink #664 - Just Add a Colour Combo - Layering Leaves


Hi Everyone. At Just Add Ink this week we have a colour combination to get your creativity started.


I decided to add a touch of sparkle to the colour combination to lift the colours. 


Isn't that More Dazzle Specialty Paper gorgeous!


The Layering Leaves stamp set has some fabulous sentiments. I love the font and size of them. The Bough Punch coordinates with the stamp set. I've used it for the small Pool Party fronds. 


You may have noticed that I have used the jug from the So Refeshing bundle ... again! I started out with different products but that jug is just fabulous and works with the Textured Floral dies. 

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used the colour combination. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 


Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!




Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
The Bow-Ho Stampers. It features products from the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue.
We have 2 fabulous card folds - done 2 ways.
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments