Enjoy The Rhythm gets All About Autumn

Did you catch my post last week when I used the Enjoy the Rhythm stamp set and gave you a sneak peek at some new products in the September - December 2023 Mini Catalogue? If not, you can check it out here

I didn't really take much notice of the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper at first glance. Autumn .... Australia .... nope! But when I went back for a closer look I noticed the copper designs on one side of each paper and I was in. So pretty! Check out how some of the gorgeous papers in the pack.








If you would like to see these and more products in the September - December 2023 Mini Catalogue, just let me know so I can get a catalogue in your hot little hands. 

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 



Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!


Kit Collection - on sale in August.


Great Christmas Tag Kit - Festive Tags


Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
The Bow-Ho Stampers. It features products from the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue.
We have 2 fabulous card folds - done 2 ways.
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments