August 2023 Instahop - Zoo Crew

 

I'm back hopping with some of my Stampin' Up! friends from around the world. The hop is happening over on Instagram but I know some of you prefer to check me out on my blog, and I can't have you missing out can I! Our theme for August is Babies or animals. I decided to combine the two ... why not!


The Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper has lots of cute animals that you can use for a lot of different occasions. The little bunny is actually riding a scooter, but cut off the scooter and it looks like he is attentively listening to a story. 


The Zoo Crew DSP has fun black and white patterns on the other side of the paper which add a fun graphic element. 


Add in some stamping using the Sentimental Park stamp set and you'll be all set. You could also swap the baby sentiment for a birthday one too.

You can follow the rest of the hop over on Instagram if you are interested. Next up on the hop is Kayla MacAulay. You can find her over on Instagram here

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 



Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!


Kit Collection - on sale in August.


Great Christmas Tag Kit - Festive Tags


Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 





$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!

Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
The Bow-Ho Stampers. It features products from the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue.
We have 2 fabulous card folds - done 2 ways.
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments

  1. Thanks. I love these animal cards. Actually all of the cards you make. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.