July Instahop - Favourite Colour Family - Subtles

 



I'm back hopping with some of my Stampin' Up! friends from around the world. The hop is happening over on Instagram but I know some of you prefer to check me out on my blog, and I can't have you missing out can I! For this hop we are showcasing our favourite Stampin' Up! colour family. I have to admit ... this was a tough decision. I use colours across them all so needless to say I have ink pads strewn across my desk. I think I changed my 'favourite' several times before settling on the Subtles.

I didn't quite use all of the colours in the family but I came close.


I had fun raiding my stamps and dies to build this arrangement. You can find the list of supplies at the end of this post. 


You can follow the rest of the hop over on Instagram if you are interested. Next up on the hop is Safia Sachun.

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 




Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!




Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
The Bow-Ho Stampers. It features products from the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue.
We have 2 fabulous card folds - done 2 ways.
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments