Just Add Ink #656 - Just Add Inspiration Pic - Gorgeously Made


At Just Add Ink this week we have an Inspiration Pic to kickstart your creativity.


I found this one a bit tricky and had to spend a few days searching for my mojo! An idea came to me when I was planning this week's class featuring the Ink Smooshing Technique. It is a really quick, easy and fun way to add colour to backgrounds and allowed me to capture the graduated colours in our inspiration pic.


Ink Smooshing is super easy and there are 2 main ways to do it. For the more controlled result that I have used in this card you need to use a stamping block (I have used H), Stampin' Write Makers and a Stampin' Spritz. Scribble the markers onto the block, spritz with water and turn over to 'print' onto either cardstock or watercolour paper. I have used Basic White cardstock for this card. 


Aren't the colours lovely? If you use colours that are near each other on the colour wheel you will get lovely clear colours with them blending beautifully. The Gorgeously Made stamp set and dies were perfect to add the extra details to my card. I love this spiral bound edge die. How great does it look on my card base! 


I partially embossed my cardstock using the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder, trying to not cover my coloured panel so that it stood out more. 


For a bit of fun on the inside of my card I have coloured my stamp with some of the markers, spritzed then stamped.



Check back in on the weekend and over the coming week to see more examples of this type of Ink Smooshing and the more organic relaxed version.

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members took inspiration from the pic. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Designer Series Paper sale - 15% off selected packs in June 



and get more in your Starter Kit.


It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up!. Now you can add even more FREE products in yor customisable Starter Kit. Sign up between 1–30 June, and get $235 AUD  $283 AUD  worth of products for only $169 AUD + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! Click here to join me and my Bow-Ho Stampers team.

Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!



Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments