Zany Zoo creations

Have you had a chance to check out the Zoo Crew Suite Collection in the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue from Stampin' Up! yet? It is full of fabulous animals and sentiments and is perfect for so many occasions and age levels. 

At a recent class we made a few simple cards using this suite. 


At first I couldn't decide which animals I wanted to use so I die cut any that had a corresponding die (yep ... you read correctly .... some of the dies cut out the images in the Designer Series Paper) and fussy cut the rest. The curtains were my starting point and from there I built each scene. 


You could of course add a lot more detail than I did, but I wanted to show my class ladies how quickly you could put cards together with this suite. I love all of the little elements in the die set. How cute is that side table and vase of flowers! 



Now to make up more cards with the rest of these fabulous animals on sitting patiently on my craft desk!

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!



Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tristan. The DSP did all of the hard work for me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.