May 2023 Instahop - Timeless Arrangements

Hi! I'm back hopping with some of my Stampin' Up! friends from around the world. The hop is happening over on Instagram but I know some of you prefer to check me out on my blog, and I can't have you missing out can I! Our theme for May is the new 2023-25 In Colors.

Earlier today I posted another card using the new In Colors. Check out my blog post and all of the info here. This card is just a variation using the colours in different ways. To switch things up I have used sentiments from the Lasting Joy stamp set. 




And here you can see the 2 cards together. You could use any colours that you like to replicate this design. So quick and easy.

Make sure to check out the Timeless Arrangements bundle. It is full of images, sentiments and fab dies. Perfect for building simple and timeless arrangements!

You can follow the rest of the hop over on Instagram if you are interested. Next up on the hop is Danni Shanmugam. You can find her on Instagram here

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 


Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!



Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments