Just Add Ink #654 - Just Add a Colour Combo - It's A Science

 


At Just Add Ink this week we have a bright and fun colour combination to kick start your creativity.


Immediately I knew I had to crack open my new It's A Science stamp set. I think the colours worked really well with this set. What do you think?


I had fun creating my science lab scene. Don't you just love those Daffodil Delight bubbles. They are called Loose Frosted Dots. My fussy cut beakers are coloured with Stampin' Blends in the challenge colours. 


The sentiments are really fun in this set. On the inside I have used the 'Let's Cell-ebrate' stamp. I think this set is perfect for teens, males and anyone into science really. A fun alternative for a group I often find hard to create for. 


To create the blackboard, I stamped the images in VersaMark ink, added white embossing powder and activated with a heat tool. It looked a bit too tidy so I added some White Craft Ink using a blending brush. As I type this I realise that I'm  really showing my age by making a blackboard! Digital boards would just be way too hard to recreate! 


So make sure you check out the It's a Science stamp set. I am sure you will love it just as much as me. 

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used the colour combination. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!



Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here


Comments