Crafting With You Pop-Up Stand Card

 

Hi! A few years ago I designed one of my favourite folds - a Pop-Up Stand Card. It is one I go back to time and time again because it suits a variety of products and occasions. Here is the original card I made.

You can buy the Pop-Up Stand Tutorial here and if you would like to check out my original versions you can see them here. I loved the fold so much that I have used it with several different products over the last few years. Check out these posts here to see just how versatile the fold is. 

So when I had to make a special card for someone who is embarking on a fashion design career recently I couldn't resist this fold. Doesn't it just make the best Sewing Room scene!


The Crafting With You bundle has all I needed to put my Sewing Room together. I love how my sentiment is on the piece being sewn!


The Brilliant Background dies add a lovely texture to the background. 


The card probably looks fiddly but it is actually easy to make this card fold. Don't forget to check out the tutorial here. Scroll until you find the Pampered Pets Pop-Up Stand Card in the 2020 drop down menu. Once you learn the card fold I am sure that you will be looking at the rest of your stamps and dies differently and wondering which ones you can use on this fun fold.  

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!



Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments