Countryside Inn Suite Collection by Stampin' Up!

Just a quick post to show you a few of the cards we made in a class earlier this week featuring one of the new suites in the new 2023-24 Annual Catalogue from Stampin' Up! I finally found a bit of time to use them! Yay! Meet the Countryside Inn Suite Collection!

I love how the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder embosses one of the patterns in the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper pack. It's not the the easiest to see in the photos but in real life it gives such lovely depth.


I have used the Countryside Corners stamp set and dies to create my frame. The sentiment is from the Lasting Joy stamp set. I love how you can mix and match the phrases. This is definitely as set that will be on high rotation! 


I had so many other frames left over that I had to use some of them on another card. I love that one inking and stamping gets you so many gorgeous frames to use. I liked a card on page 62 of the Annual Catalogue so started with that basic layout then added a bit of a peek through window.....


..... just for a bit of fun! 



So make sure you check out the Countryside Inn Suite Collection. Teaming it with the Lasting Joy stamp set gives so much more flexibility and has just about every occasion covered. You can click the link below or the tab at the top of this blog to order directly through my online store. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can help you in any way. 

I've been a bit under the weather this week so back to the couch for me now! 

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!



Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments