Last chance products - Grab some bargains

Hi Everyone,

I've been lucky enough to get a copy of the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2023-24 Annual Catalogue - a lovely perk of being a Demonstrator. To make way for all of the amazing new products, we have to say goodbye to some old favourites from both the 2022-23 Annual Catalogue and the Jan-April 23 Mini Catalogue. There are many that are discounted so make sure the check them out and place an order so you don't miss out. Simply click the graphic below to see all that is available. 

One of my favourite retiring products is the Penned Flowers dies. It is 60% off! They coordinate with the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set, 40% off. A few weeks ago I shared this card using the dies along with the one of the Online Exclusive products selection - the Basics 3D Embossing Folders pack. 


I love how the large, arty floral die cuts make it so easy to pop a card together. I loved the idea so much that I used the other 2 embossing folders from the pack to create more cards in different colours. 





Aren't those embossing folders divine! Don't miss out on the retiring products you've had your eye on. They are only available while stocks last - and with the many discounts I don't think they will last long!

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!



Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments