Just Add Ink #648 - Just Choose Two - Wisteria and Geraniums


At Just Add Ink this week we are asking you to ....


A few of my favourite retiring products were just perfect for my card featuring the Wall and Garden elements. You can find the full list of the products used at the end of this post. Many of the retiring products are discounted so make sure to get in quick! 


The Potted Geraniums and Wisteria Wishes bundles are 2 of my favourite. They have it all - sentiments, foliage to stamp and die cut along with labels. Definitely ones to grab while you can! Oh the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder is a must to get too! 


I also used some retiring colours on my card. Can you spot which ones?



Make sure you check out the links below to see the products I have used along with all of the retiring products. You can order via my online store or by contacting me for help. Happy shopping!

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see which 2 elements all the other Design Team members used. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

 Grab retiring products from the 2022-23 Annual Catalogue and the Jan - April Mini Catalogue - many of which are discounted. 


Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!



Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments