March 2023 Instahop - Vertical Easel Card with Floating Front

It's time for another Instahop with some of my Stampin' Up! friends from across the globe. Our theme for March is Fancy Folds. My favourite! You know I love a good fancy fold. The hop is happening over on Instagram but I know some of you prefer to catch up with me on my blog ... so this is especially for you!

I thought I would use one of my card folds from the latest Tutorial Collection from The Bow-Ho Stampers. I have called a Vertical Easel Card with Floating Front and have used the Brushed Bouquet and Framed Florets bundles for this fab fold. There is even a hidden flap where you can write a message. 

I have been using the Brushed Bouquet bundle a bit lately. There are a few different ways to use them, but so far I am hooked on adding ink to the detailed dies with a blending brush and then die cutting. The ink gets pushed into the recessed areas. I wish the pics did it justice. 

The Bow-Ho Stampers Tutorial Collection featuring the Regency Park Suite has 6 fabulous cards and 2 techniques. Once you master the card folds you can use other products to achieve different looks as I have done on this card. You'll find all of the info you need on how to purchase the Tutorial Collection here or at the end of this post. 


For more Fabulous Fancy Fold ideas you head over to Instagram to continue the Instahop. Next up you are off to see Diane Evans.

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!



Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here




Comments