Just Add Ink #644 - Just Add a Colour Combo - Sweet Citrus

 


At Just Add Ink this week we have a colour combination to kickstart your creativity.


I have been itching to use my new Sweet Citrus bundle so this colour combo gave me the perfect reason!


I love that you can stamp then die cut and emboss at the same time with the Hybrid style of embossing folder. Such beautiful texture.


Oh ... and the sentiments in the set are fab too. I love that they are a bit of fun and not at all sappy!



Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used this colour combo. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!



Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






Fabulous new kit - Birthday Card Organizer Kit
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments