ESAD Sale-a-bration 2023 - Ending Soon Blog Hop - In the Country

 

Hi! Tonight I am hopping with some of my friends from ESAD. You can read a bit about our group at the bottom of this page. It's been a while since we got together for a hop ... so welcome ... whether you are starting with me or have hopped over from seeing Sharon's amazingness. 

With only a few weeks left of the Sale-a-bration promotion, we wanted to show you lots of ways to use the fabulous products on offer. You can find the details and links to the promotion below. 

I really wanted to participate in the hop but I had really limited time to get a project done. But that's life right! We are always short on time. So I figured that you might like to see some quick and easy cards that look like they took a bit longer to make than they actually did for those times when you are short on time but need a card in a hurry! I have used 2 FREE Sale-a-bration products - In The Country stamp set and Into The Clouds embossing folder.


The Into The Clouds embossing folder gives lovely texture to the background and the fabulous thing is that you can get a different look depending on which side you have facing up. 


The images in the In The Country stamp set really do all of the hard work for you. Stamp and go! You could of course add a sentiment and more detail but I liked it just like that.


For a touch more colour, I have used watercolour pencils and my water painter on my second card. 


The stamped image has so much detail and shading which makes it a cinch to colour. I added colour to the shaded areas with my watercolour pencils. You don't have to faff around too much. Just use your water painter and 'dabby, plonky' movements to get an arty look. 



So there you have it! 2 quick and easy cards that you can pull together in no time. Scroll down for all of the information on the Sale-a-bration promotion and products. I know you won't want to miss out on these gorgeous freebies so check it out! You can order via the tab at the top of this page or by contacting me directly.

Make sure you check our more ways to use our fabulous Sale-a-bration products by continuing the hop. Next up you are off to WA to visit my lovely friend Nicole Wilson. You'll love her creations. 

Lou

Blog Participant List

1.      Lou Kitzelman - that's me!

2.      Nicole Wilson

3.      Denise Buetler

4.      Cheryl Algie

5.      Bronwyn Eastley

6.      Tracy Held

7.      Sharon Dalton


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 







In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, you can choose from three incredible options:

  • Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine
    ($110 AUD value) + your choice of $315 AUD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $210 AUD.
  • Option 2: The original white Mini Machine
    ($110 AUD value) + your choice of $315 AUD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $210 AUD.
  • Option 3: Your choice of $315 AUD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $169 AUD.

*That’s $80 AUD | $90 NZD more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!



Fabulous new kit - Birthday Card Organizer Kit
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here




Comments

  1. Love this colour combination Lou... You always use just the right combinations together <3
    Lil or Lot of time you create beautiful projects <3 Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I usually shy away from this style of stamp set as watercolouring is not my forte. However, I love the elegant simplicity of the 'stamped only' card and the effect of your 'dabby, plonky movements' is fabulous. I think I must have a go at this technique! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually lean towards these stampsets but you have made a couple of gorgeous cards Lou. Loving the watercolouring. Thankou for joining in on the hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created two very simple but elegant cards ,Lou , both are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are beautiful. Don’t admit that they were quick, they look like they are very complicated to make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty impressive examples, Lou as I know how pressed for time you are at the moment. Enjoy the next few days and have a fantabulous birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Lou. I love the detailed images in this stamp set too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply elegant, Lou. I love that there was little faffing, and I love the dabby and plonky instructions. Thanks for participating in the hop.
    Di

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.