Petal Park Cards

Hi! With only a few weeks left of the Sale-a-bration promotion I thought I'd show you some more ways to earn the FREE products. Ordering the products from the Regency Park Suite that I've used to make these cards would earn you FREE products. 

Earlier this month I shared with you a tutorial collection that my team The Bow-Ho Stampers released with 6 amazing cards featuring the Regency Park Suite (see info below) and I really just can't stop making cards using these fab products. If you have the products - here are a few simple ways to use them. 

My card 2 cards use the same materials, the 2nd is just a stepped up version.


To step up your card all you have to do is a few more steps. Add in some die cut shapes, fussy cut leaves and ..... quite a few dimensionals! 


I couldn't resist using that love Petal Pink cotton ribbon. It is one of my favourites and is currently in the Clearance Rack for under half price! Check it out here.

So ... don't forget to pop an order in soon so that you can earn some FREE Sale-a-bration products! Let me know if I can help you! 

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 






In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, you can choose from three incredible options:

  • Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine
    ($110 AUD value) + your choice of $315 AUD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $210 AUD.
  • Option 2: The original white Mini Machine
    ($110 AUD value) + your choice of $315 AUD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $210 AUD.
  • Option 3: Your choice of $315 AUD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $169 AUD.

*That’s $80 AUD | $90 NZD more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!



Fabulous new kit - Birthday Card Organizer Kit
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments