January 2023 Instahop - Sale-a-bration - Beautifully Happy


I'm back hopping with some of my Stampin' Up! friends from around the world. The hop is happening over on Instagram but I know some of you prefer to check me out on my blog, and I can't have you missing out can I! Our theme for January is Sale-a-bration and I couldn't pass up the chance to show you the Beautifully Happy stamp set. It is perfect for so many occasions .... plus it is super pretty!

I am hosting a class this week for some brand new stampers. I created the card on the left for them and then added a few extra details for my regular class later this month. 


It is a really simple design and really lets the fabulous stamped image be the star of the show. I think my new stampers will be chuffed when they make this! If you are interested in attending classes with me in my Buderim studio you can contact me for details. 


For the fancier version, I stamped the image a second time and hand cut a few of the flowers and leaves. 


I added some dimensionals to give a 3D effect. 


The Beautifully Happy stamp set is a fab set and you can earn if for FREE during January and February as part of the Sale-a-bration promotion with orders of $180 AUD or more. I love that you can fill in the flowers and leaves with the solid stamps to get an arty feel. 

You can follow the rest of the hop over on Instagram if you are interested. Next up on the hop is my friend Ann Alexander. You can find her here

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 







Fabulous new kit - Birthday Card Organizer Kit
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest tutorial bundle from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Bundles here

Comments