December 2022 Instahop - Holidays - Christmas Lights Partial Die Cut Easel Card

The Instahop crew are back for our December hop celebrating Christmas or the Holidays. You can hop around via Instagram by using the link at the bottom of this post.

I recently designed this card for a card class featuring Partial Die Cut Easel Cards. The Christmas Lights bundle has fun see through elements which work so well for this card fold. 


At this time of year I want to design fabulous cards .... but time is never on my side .... so I need to work smarter rather than harder by letting the products do some of the work for me. The Texture Chic Memories & More Cards were perfect! 

By partially die cutting the tree you get this fun pop up effect. Simply only cover the part of the die that you want to cut out with the top plate! So simple, yet so effective. 




If you would like to continue the hop over on Instagram you can check out the next post by Melva Peters

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Check out the new Framed Florets Collection



Fabulous new kit - Birthday Card Organizer Kit
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest tutorial bundle from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Bundles here

Comments