October 22 Instahop - Forever Friendship Surprise Message Tent Stand Card

 

Welcome to our November 22 Instahop, where I'm hopping with some of my Stampin' Up! friends from around the the globe. The hop is happening over on Instagram but I know some of you like blogland better ... so here it is for you too. Can't have you missing out can I?

Our theme for October is Halloween or 3D projects. As Halloween is not really a big thing here in Australia I naturally came up with a 3D project.

Last weekend my Bow-Ho Stampers team mate, Bronwyn Eastley and I released a tutorial bundle featuring the products used in the World Card Making 2022 celebrations. You can find the details at the end of this post. I designed a really fun Surprise Message Tent Fold Card. Today I have remade it using the Forever Friendship stamp set, Texture Chic Designer Series Paper and the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.


I thought that the paper coming out from the typewriter was the perfect space to pop the surprise messages. Just turn the wheel, created using the Give It A Whirl dies, to reveal 3 messages. 


The back has plenty of room to add your message. Don't you just love those plants!


If you would like to check out the hop over on Instagram you can head over to visit the next on the list - Lynsay Mahon

Lou


It's an amazing time to join Stampin' Up! (or should I say even more amazing!) at the moment. It's the perfect way to get more crafty products and have lots of fun along the way. Why not join my team today! 



Fabulous new kit - Birthday Card Organizer Kit
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Check out the latest tutorial bundle from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Bundles here

Comments