Just Add Ink #627 - Just Choose 2 - Spruced Up

 


At Just Add Ink this week we are asking you to Just Choose Two .....


Okay! So I went a bit rogue! I have added a silhouette (trees) and day (colours). Funny where your brain takes you sometimes when you are designing a card! 


I have used the Spruced Up bundle for my fun tree silhouettes. The 'day' coloured strips are made using a die from the Sending Dies set. 


I used the small and large label dies from the Sending Dies set when I was die cutting each colour of cardstock so that I could make 2 cards. Swapping the innards and outards (?) of each tree die cut gave me the black and white look. I love a 2 for 1 design! The background is embossed with the Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing  Folder.


Have you ever positioned elements on your projects in the perfect way only to not quite get it back the same way when you add adhesive? I have a great tip for you! Use masking paper to secure the elements in place. Then you can turn the whole lot over to add adhesive. Simply turn it over to adhere in place and remove the masking paper. No tantrum needed!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see which 2 all the other Design Team members chose. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou


It's an amazing time to join Stampin' Up! (or should I say even more amazing!) at the moment. It's the perfect way to get more crafty products and have lots of fun along the way. Why not join my team today! 



Fabulous new kit - Birthday Card Organizer Kit
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Check out the latest tutorial bundle from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Bundles here

Comments

  1. I love your take on this challenge! The use of the die cut strips to represent day is fabulous. You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you having mini tantrums? can't imagine it. Lovely card Lou. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sper clever way to create your sky Lou. Fab card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.