September Instahop - Splendid Thoughts Wedding Card

Hi Everyone,

I am back hopping with some of my Stampin' Up! friends from around the world over on Instagram. I have added this blog post as I know some of you prefer to read about my creative adventures via my blog rather than social media.

Our theme for September is 'Neutral with a splash of colour'. I thought that would be the perfect theme for a wedding card I needed to make using the Splendid Thoughts stamp set


I have added a pop of Soft Sea Foam ink and cardstock as my splash of colour to the Crumb Cake and white neutral palette. To add in some texture I have also used the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, some Natural Finish Ribbon (who doesn't love a big obnoxious bow???), some Heat Embossing using black embossing power and some Classic Matte Dots

If you would like to see the other fab cards in the Instahop you can head on over to my Instagram page to check them all out. Click here to get there.

Lou



Check out these limited edition dies coordinating with 6 stamp sets from the current catalogues.


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.

Our latest Tutorial Bundle features our favourite products from the July - December 2022 Mini Catalogue. You can find it and all of our other tutorials here


Check out the latest tutorial bundle from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Bundles here

Comments