Just Add Ink #621 - Just Add a Sketch - Spruced Up

 


Hi Everyone! To help kickstart your creativity we have a fun sketch this week at this Just Add Ink.  I designed this sketch and if you follow the placement of the 3 elements and the sentiment your cards will come together in no time! 

Perfect for me to get ahead with some Christmas cards! I have used the Spruced Up stamp set and coordinating Spruced Up Outline dies


I have die cut heaps of baubles so that when I get a few spare minutes I can pop another card together in the hopes of saving that mad rush in December. Well that is the plan! We will see how I go!


The Spruced Up bundle only just arrived and I must say I love it! The inside of each bauble has been die cut using the Dots and Spots die and has a Basic White bauble die cut behind. Such a quick and easy way to add detail to your baubles!


The Spruced Up stamp set has some great images and sentiments that are perfect for the inside of your card and envelope. If you have bypassed this stamp set go back and have another look - it has so much more to it that you might think at first glace!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used my sketch. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!



Lou



Check out these limited edition dies coordinating with 6 stamp sets from the current catalogues.


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.

Our latest Tutorial Bundle features our favourite products from the July - December 2022 Mini Catalogue. You can find it and all of our other tutorials here


Check out the latest tutorial bundle from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Bundles here

Comments

  1. What a clever take on the sketch Lou. A great pair of Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.