Just Add Ink #615 - Just Add an Inspiration Pic - Tree Lot Dies


This week at Just Add Ink we have an inspiration pic to kickstart your creativity. 


It took me a minute to get my head around it. I love the pic but just had a mental blank on how to use it to create my card. One tiny hissy fit later .... I used the colours and textures to create this Christmas card. 


I have used one of the embossing folders in the Charming Landscapes Embossing Folders pack and Kraft Cardstock. The cute die cut trees are one of the fabulous products which you can earn for FREE during the Sale-a-bration promotion until the end of August and are called the Tree Lot dies. Natural Woven Ribbon and Festive Pearls helped add a bit of extra festive spirit.


The sentiments on my card front and inside are from the Very Best Occasions stamp set. I love that they are little bit modern and a little bit traditional!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members took inspiration from the pic. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.

Our latest Tutorial Bundle features our favourite products from the July - December 2022 Mini Catalogue. You can find it and all of our other tutorials here


Check out the latest tutorial bundle from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Bundles here

Comments

  1. I can't imagine you throwing a hissy fit! You'd never know that you had trouble with your card - it's absolutely gorgeous! The natural colours look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the image, but I think your modern, neutral Christmas card fits the challenge well. A lovely card perfect for an Aussies Christmas.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.