August 2022 Instahop - Masking - Lights Aglow

Welcome to our August 2022 Instahop. Each month I participate in a themed hop on Instagram. I know many of you prefer to read my blog instead so I add a post here too so that you don't miss out! Our theme this month is masking, which is so perfect as I am on a masking roll at the moment. Don't sit still near me as I may pop some masking paper on you and add some stripes! 

Yesterday I posted a fun gift card set using a quick and easy masking technique. You can check it out here if you missed it. For this Christmas version using the Lights Aglow Suite Collection I have just added a little more detail. 

I stamped tree in Versamark Ink and embossed using Gold Embossing Powder, then used the detailed die to die cut the peek-a-boo accents. The tree die was used to die cut from masking paper and that and strips were placed on my card base. Then some Coastal Cabana Ink and a blending brush were called for!


I think this design would look great in lots of other colours. These may just be one of my Christmas card designs for this year!

If you want to check out the rest of the Instahop for more masking ideas, next up is my friend Ann Alexander.

Lou

Don't forget to place your qualifying order to earn FREE Sale-a-bration products!



To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.

Our latest Tutorial Bundle features our favourite products from the July - December 2022 Mini Catalogue. You can find it and all of our other tutorials here


Check out the latest tutorial bundle from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Bundles here

Comments