Stamp Review Crew - Quiet Meadow

 


Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hop. The Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. You can find the complete list of all the crew hopping today here. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring the Quiet Meadow stamp set. It coordinates with the Meadow dies.


Sometimes I feel like being arty but can only manage to carve out a tiny bit of time. Does that ever happen to you? We all get so busy! Whipping out my blending brushes and masking paper lets me feel a touch arty in no time at all!


I thought my blended masked section worked perfectly with this sweet flower in the Quiet Meadow stamp set. I added the 'Thinking for You' and die cut it using the label die from the coordinating Meadows dies.


Feel like getting your arty on? Start with a piece of masking paper (mine is the same size as my Basic White mat) and die cut a shape from the middle. The Deckled Rectangle dies work perfectly as you can see. Pop your masked frame on - you can save the rectangle from the middle for another project. Apply ink using the beautiful blending brushes from Stampin' Up! I have used Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point. Carefully remove the masking paper to remove your blended artwork.


I mentioned I was short on time right? Well the inside of my card had to be super quick. Stamping the sentiment and blending ink lightly over the top adds a nice touch without taking much time. 


I am in the middle of designing a class featuring blending brushes and masking paper. If you are interested in classes such as this, either in person in my Buderim studio or via zoom, send me a message.

Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up you are off to the UK to visit the fabulous Jay Soriano. I know he will have some amazing creations to wow you. He always does! 

Lou


Don't forget to check out the retiring products - so many bargains to be had!


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals




The Bow-Ho Stampers Waves of the Ocean Suite Collection Tutorial Bundle
$10 AUD (yes you did read that correctly! $10 for 4 card tutorials!)


 

Please be aware that due to time differences around the world (I am based in Australia) you may not receive them straight away. If you do not receive your bundle within 48 hours please check your Spam folder and then contact me via this blog.

Comments

  1. Great card Lou! I know what you mean on time. lol Never enough hours in my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the masking! The blending is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.