Just Add Ink #609 - Just Add Flowers - Potted Geraniums


  
Hi! Happy Friday! At Just Add Ink this week we are challenging you to add flowers to your project. 


I have been having fun experimenting with blending brushes this week and thought they would work really well adding shading to the die cuts from the Geraniums dies.


Not much escaped the blending brushes on my card! I added some Crumb Cake ink to card embossed with the Bricks & Mortar 3D embossing folder .....


..... and used Starry Sky ink with a mask from the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks pack


I also added some Crumb Cake ink to a Crumb Cake pot for shading. The cute little sign is made with images in the Potted Geraniums stamp set. So cute. 

Don't stand too close to me or I'll colour you with my blending brush!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members added flowers. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou
Don't forget to check out the retiring products - so many bargains to be had!


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.




The Bow-Ho Stampers Waves of the Ocean Suite Collection Tutorial Bundle
$10 AUD (yes you did read that correctly! $10 for 4 card tutorials!)


 

Please be aware that due to time differences around the world (I am based in Australia) you may not receive them straight away. If you do not receive your bundle within 48 hours please check your Spam folder and then contact me via this blog.


Comments

  1. LOL, you sure did have fun with those bushes, and the result is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.