June 2022 Instahop - Celebrations - Crane of Fortune

 

Hi! I am back hopping with some of my stamping friends from around the world. For our June Instahop our theme is Celebrations. I have been having fun making Curved Pop-Out Cards lately. You can see all of the my other versions here.

I have added a pocket to hold a message or a gift card using the Mini Pocket Envelope dies


My sentiments are from the Charming Sentiments stamp set. It has so many fabulous (charming!) sentiments and coordinates with the Sentiments Silhouettes dies. I have also used the Crane of Fortune stamp set and Good Fortune dies and Symbols of Fortune Designer Series Paper. These 3 products are retiring at the end of the month and are all 30% off. Grab them while you can!


You can continue the hop my heading over to me Instagram feed here. You will find so much inspiration. 

Don't forget to check out the retiring products - so many bargains to be had!

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.





The Bow-Ho Stampers Waves of the Ocean Suite Collection Tutorial Bundle
$10 AUD (yes you did read that correctly! $10 for 4 card tutorials!)


 

Please be aware that due to time differences around the world (I am based in Australia) you may not receive them straight away. If you do not receive your bundle within 48 hours please check your Spam folder and then contact me via this blog.

Comments