Tech Support Stamp set by Stampin' Up! Curved Pop-Out card

Happy Tuesday! Hope your week has started well. Yesterday I held a class featuring Curved Pop-Out Cards. They are so fun to make and we had heaps of fun. I'll share all of the cards that we made over the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled!

My first card uses the fun stamp set, Tech Support. I love all of the tech puns. So fun! This is great set to use for teens, males, techheads or anyone with a quirky sense of humour. Adds a little something  different to your cards. 


The Curved Pop-Out Card fold is great with so many stamp sets but I love the simplicity of this one. 

Don't you love the stamped sentiments!


And to make the card even better, I have added in a pocket to hold a message and a gift card. The pocket it made using the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies. The set is perfect to hide a gift card and I thought it looked great added to the front of my card. 


To make the 'keyboard' I used my Stamparatus. It helped me stamp the 3 keys in a row. Simply move the plate to each notch and stamp! I stamped some extra keys to fussy cut and stick into the gaps. I don't think you can even tell! I used the code stamp to stamp by background paper.

You can purchase any of the products I have used (plus much more) from my online store. You will find the link at the top of this blog. Alternately you can contact me to help you with your order. 

Enjoy your week.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.





The Bow-Ho Stampers Waves of the Ocean Suite Collection Tutorial Bundle
$10 AUD (yes you did read that correctly! $10 for 4 card tutorials!)


 

Please be aware that due to time differences around the world (I am based in Australia) you may not receive them straight away. If you do not receive your bundle within 48 hours please check your Spam folder and then contact me via this blog.

Comments