Stamp Review Crew - Sending Smiles

 


Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hop. The Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. You can find the complete list of all the crew hopping today here. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring the Sending Smiles stamp set. It coordinates with the Sending dies. You can buy the stamp and die set together in a bundle to save 10% and you also have the option to bundle in the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine to save 10% on all 3 products.


This is a fabulous bundle and has you covered for so many occasions and allows you to use it in lots of different ways. For today's card I have combined them with products from the Tea Boutique Suite Collection - Tea Boutique Cards and Envelopes,  Cup of Tea stamp set, Tea Cup dies and Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper 


The Tea Boutique Cards and Envelopes provide a really great base. You don't even have to add mats if you don't want to. I must admit that I liked these much more once I saw them in person. I love that you can stamp the 'Sending' and die cut it. 


To make my tea cup floral arrangement stand out, I have used the new Deckled Rectangles dies and vellum as a subtle mat. There are several really great flower and leaf images in the set. Perfect for floral arranging!


For my 2nd card I have die cut some cute cups and stacked them on a doily. This time I die cut the 'sending'. I love that you have the option to either stamp or die cut, depending on the look you are after. I also added some In Color Matte Decorative Dots to my cups. 


For my 3rd card I came up with this really easy way to make the tea cup look like it was on a table. Rather than making an easel card, I simply scored the front edge of my card at 2 cm (3/4") and added a doily to this flap.


The card stands really well and means you get a super quick card that looks a touch fancy. I've added in some twine from the In Color Baker's Twine pack I stamped my flowers in colours to coordinate with my tea cup and added a smaller sentiment. Don't you love the 2 label dies?


You just need to fold the flap with the doily on it back when popping into an envelope. This allows the doily to stay flat. I love how this simple fold turned out without having to spend to much time on it. 


I hope that I have encouraged you to pop this bundle on your wishlist. Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is Cindy Elam. Can't wait to see her fab creations. 


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.






The Bow-Ho Stampers Waves of the Ocean Suite Collection Tutorial Bundle
$10 AUD (yes you did read that correctly! $10 for 4 card tutorials!)


 

Please be aware that due to time differences around the world (I am based in Australia) you may not receive them straight away. If you do not receive your bundle within 48 hours please check your Spam folder and then contact me via this blog.


Comments

  1. Fabulous Cards Lou they are all so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou, your cards are terrific! I love that you combined these two bundles, and I especially like the Starry Night card. Just super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab lineup Lou! All so varied and lovely!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combinations you use, Lou! There so vibrant and edgy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.