Hues of Happiness in a Tea Cup!

A recent class that I held featured products from the Tea Boutique Suite Collection and Hues of Happiness Suite Collection. This was an extra sample that I had on display to show how to use the products together.

The cup is from the Cup of Tea stamp set and was die cut using the Tea Cup dies. The Flowers are from the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper and die cut using the Blossoming Happiness dies. The cut out background is also made using those dies. I added in some new Old Olive Twill ribbon. It comes in a pack with some Sahara Sand ribbon too. 

You could add a sentiment to this design, but I like that it can be used for any occasion. Do you have a favourite out of these suite collection? I love them both!

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.





The Bow-Ho Stampers Waves of the Ocean Suite Collection Tutorial Bundle
$10 AUD (yes you did read that correctly! $10 for 4 card tutorials!)


 

Please be aware that due to time differences around the world (I am based in Australia) you may not receive them straight away. If you do not receive your bundle within 48 hours please check your Spam folder and then contact me via this blog.

Comments