Bron's 60th Birthday Blog hop - 1 - Waves of Inspiration

Welcome to a very special blog hop. We're a group of stamping friends that are celebrating my very fabulous friend Bron's 60th Birthday in 2022 with six blog hops, over six months, with six fun themes! We have an inspiration pic for tonight's hop - it's Bron's Blog Header.


I love the beachy vibe of Bron's blog header and intended to make a lovely beachy card using the soft colours .... but I pulled out the Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper and ... well .... this is what I came up with. Still a beachy vibe though!


I have used the Waves of Inspiration stamp set - love those waves! There are fun dies in the coordinating Waves dies. I added a Basic White wave to add a bit of depth to my card. 


I really love all of the images and sentiments in the Waves of Inspiration stamp set. I know I will be using it for masculine and teenager cards. Great to have some variety as these are the types of cards I struggle with. 


The linen thread behind my sentiment is inspired by a fab card by Stampin' Up! Artisan, Tami Hewlett. You can see her amazing cards here


My Basic White card base is embossed with the Bark 3D embossing folder (which is retiring soon and currently reduced).  The mat around my wave panel is a gorgeous piece of Night of Navy metallic cardstock from the Blue Foils pack. It is part of the Waves of the Ocean Suite Collection

Make sure you hop around to each blog so you can see how everyone took inspiration from Bron's blog header. If you follow me on Instagram you can also head over there to look at the Instahop happening in parallel. Next up in our blog hop is the fabulous Monica Formosa

Lou

If you get lost along the way here is the complete blog participant list.

1. Bronwyn Eastley 

2. Julia Quinn 

3. Tina Gillespie 

4. Jan Clothier

5. Leonie Stuart

6. Andrea Sargent

7. Lou Kitzelman

8. Monica Formosa

9. Chantell Randall

10. Sara Levin

11. Catherine Proctor

12. Sharon Dalton

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.



Make sure you also check out all of the retiring products
Many are reduced. Get in while stocks last!

Comments

  1. Such a great beachy vibe on your beautiful card, Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another superb card creation from you Lou, always have those lil extra added bits to make your cards truly unique to your style... I will be sad to see the bark embossing folder retiring way too early for my liking. Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lou! The Linen Thread detail behind the sentiment is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness, this is just beautiful, Lou. I can't wait to collaborate with you using this suite of products. Thanks so much for joining in on the 1st virtual 60th birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two absolutely gorgeous cards, Lou. The linen thread detail is beautiful. I love the subtle differences between the two cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Definite Beachy vibe! Love your card Lou, that paper is so powerful and you've tamed it beautifully. I have twine envy - yours always sits so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love those bright ocean blues. The layering of textures and patterns really makes this card shine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally stunning!!! LOOOOOOVE this paper and stamp set. And I love all the white space too!! (My cards with this have all be heavily on the blue side!!) So the white space is totally glorious. Everything is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.