April 2022 Instahop - New Beginnings - All for Baby

Tonight I am hopping with my Instahop friends. We are an international group of stamping friends and our theme for April is New Beginnings. You can pop over to my Instagram page here to hop around to each participant. I know many of you like reading things via my blog so ... here you are! 

I am fortunate to be able to have a display of cards at the pilates studio I go to - shout out to Move to Balance Pilates! I am getting low on baby cards and thought they were perfect for a hop all about New Beginnings. I have found that simple, modern and fuss free baby cards sell best so I used the All for Baby stamp set and coordinating Baby Clothes dies (both retiring on May 2) along with the Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper to whip my cards up. 

I have stitches across my shoulder blade so wanted to keep my crafting time and movement to a minimum. Thanks Stampin' Up! for making things easy for me. Apart from being beautiful, the Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper is 4" x 6" so it fits perfectly on the large cards from the Basic White Assorted Memories & More Cards and Envelopes

Gold Foil Sheets add that little touch to glam to each card.

My last card is a touch more detailed, but still pretty simple and easy to make. I added in a Brushed Brass Butterfly and some gold trim from the Simply Elegant Trim pack. The sentiment was embossed with Gold Embossing Powder

Make sure you check out all of the posts in the Instahop inspired by New Beginnings. You can begin here.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.




Make sure you also check out all of the retiring products
Many are reduced. Get in while stocks last!

Comments