Just Add Ink #597 - Just Choose 2 - Pierced Blooms Dies

 


At Just Add Ink this week we are asking you to choose from these elements ....


I chose Flowers and Paper for this wedding card for a lovely couple. I had the pleasure of helping them design their wedding initiations so was able to take elements from them to make their wedding card. 


The Kraft paper flower is made using the Pierced Blooms dies. These dies are retiring and are currently 40% off which makes them fab value and a must to add to your collection. 


My card base is Misty Moonlight and features a strip of paper from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack. Both products are retiring in a month. I used white embossing powder for the other 2 stamped elements on my card front - Leaves from the retiring Tasteful Textures stamp set (50% off) and the sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set. I added in some already retired cork paper, and Cotton Ribbon and Gold twine to finish off my card. 


The inside of my slimline card features a sentiment from the also retiring Forever Blossoms stamp set (40% off). 


To grab any of the retiring (or other) products you can click the link at the end of this post. It will take you directly to my online Stampin' Up! store. 

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see which 2 elements all the other Design Team members chose. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.



Make sure you also check out all of the retiring products
Many are reduced. Get in while stocks last!

Comments