Crane of Fortune

I forgot that I still had one more card to show you using my latest favourite card fold. The fold was created by Terri Gaines and you can see her cards here. It is a Tri-fold card so each time you open a layer you get to reveal a new message or image.


For this card I have used products from the Symbols of Fortune Suite Collection. Such a beautiful suite of products. 


The Symbols of Fortune Designer Series Paper is absolutely gorgeous. I love the texture and that some of the pieces have images that can be die cut using the Good Fortune dies. Certainly makes whipping up a card easy!

Just a quick post today!

 Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.

Comments