Stamp Review Crew - Sale-a-bration - Island Vibes

Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hopThe Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. You can find the complete list of all the crew hopping today here. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi! There just happens to be a 5th Monday this month so we have a bonus hop for you.

For this hop we are featuring products from the Sale-a-bration promotion. Due to worldwide shipping issues we have had a bit of a supply problem here in Australia which meant that we were not able to get some of these fabulous products at the start of the promotion. To make up for that, Stampin' Up! has extended the Sale-a-bration promotion for Australian Residents until the 16th of March. Yay!

My favourite product from the Sale-a-bration offering is the Special Moments stamp set. It is full of fabulous sentiments, many of which can be paired together to use one on the front and the other inside your card. 

Today I am pairing the Special Moments stamp set with the Island Vibes stamp set. On first glance you may think ... only 3 stamps ... meh ... but give it a chance. It is a really beautiful stamp set that works for so many occasions.

All of my cards are on a Crumb Cake card base embossed with the Macramé 3D embossing folder. Yep I am still in love with that folder! I have used the Tailor Made Tags dies with the sentiments along with Linen Thread and Fine Art Ribbon.


For this first card I simply stamped the leaves using my Stamparatus to get perfect alignment in Just Jade. 


Isn't that a fab sentiment?


I used another stamp on the inside of my card. I love that there are several sentiments that work well together.

 
My second card is fairly similar but features a smaller stamped panel with another great sentiment. Are you getting the idea of how much I love this Special Moments stamp set? You really do NEED it in your stash!


My 3rd card features the pineapple stamped in Crumb Cake ink and coloured in with watercolour pencils. I didn't use any water. The stamped image already has shading on it so you simply need to colour over it all.



I love that the image looks different on different coloured cardstock. Which do you like better - it on Basic White or Crumb Cake?


My last card is one I wasn't going to share. I think the proportions are a bit out but I do love the image and that sentiment ... so here it is. 


If you live in Australia make sure you take advantage of the extra 2 weeks of the Sale-a-bration promotion. There really are so many fabulous products to choose from. Click the graphic at the end of this post to see them all. 

Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is Betty Traciak.

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.

Comments

  1. I sheepishly admit I have yet to use this set. Thank you for showing your easy-color pineapple -- I need to try this myself. As the symbol of welcoming, a pineapple on a note card would be a perfect "new friend" kind of card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love what you did with this set! The consistency of color and embossing folder - your card set is so attractive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.