Stamp Review Crew - Plentiful Plants

 


Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hopThe Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. You can find the complete list of all the crew hopping today here. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring the Plentiful Plants stamp set. It coordinates with the Perfect Plants dies to give you a really versatile bundle


Before I get stuck into my post, I should say ... Happy New Year! I hope that 2022 is much kinder to us all! 2021 was not my best year so quite frankly I was glad to see the back of it. Things are still a bit hectic for us so crafting time is limited. That is where products such as the Perfect Plants bundle come in handy. They make it so easy to whip up a card in no time!


Now this is not the most original or quirky layout .... but sometimes (lots of the time of late!) simple is best. I had no plan when I started so I just stamped some plants and pots and played around. I love using the Macrame 3D embossing folder with this bundle. My hands were very sore and stiff today so a skewwiff design meant that I didn't have to stress if I was a bit crooked with anything. Sometimes life is too short to worry about being 1 millimetre out! I may get that printed on a shirt! 


The Plentiful Plants stamp set has some great sentiments in it but I really wanted to use a new stamp set called Special Moments. It is part of the Sale-a-bration promotion which starts tomorrow, January 4th. It has lots of different sentiments and I know that you will love using it. Check back in tomorrow for the launch of the Sale-a-bration promotion along with the new January - June 2022 Mini Catalogue. I have so many gorgeous new products to share with you. 


I used one of the large cards from the Basic White Assorted Memories & More card pack. A great shortcut! Some ribbon and the odd staple added a bit of extra texture.


You can see other projects that I have made using the Plentiful Plants set here. One of my favourites was this Interlocking Quadrant Card. Such a fun way to showcase the gorgeous elements in the bundle. You can read more about this card here



Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is Cindy Elam. Can't wait to see what she has created!

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals


Comments

  1. I love the layout of your card (may have to CASE) plus your lovely 3D project with this set. You are always an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.