Stamp Review Crew - Merriest Moments

 


Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hopThe Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. You can find the complete list of all the crew hopping today here. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring the Merriest Moments stamp set. It coordinates with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder and dies and of course can be purchased as a bundle (10% discount).


I have been using these products and have already shared lots of projects with them, with my Double Slider Box Cards. You can see all of them here and here is a peek at my favourite one. 



I loved the design so much that I used it to make a more simple card. I think the right hand slider panel of the card above would also make a lovely card front. I have used the poinsettia and holly stamps from the Merriest Moments stamp set and the sentiment from the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set. 


I love that the stamped and die cut elements work so well together.


I had hoped to have another sample for you .... but you know .... life got in the way! So sorry if you have seen some of this before. If like me you are a bit time poor at the moment, you may like to do what I plan to. I am going to use my fancier Slider Box Card design on simple card fronts. Why reinvent something! 

Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is my fabulous friend, Nikki Spencer. I know she will have something amazing to show you!

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals

So! How do you get your hands on this fabulous tutorial bundle? There are are a few ways.
  • For every purchase of $50 + of Stampin’ Up! ® products placed through my online store or through my stamp classes this month (Australian Residents Only), I’ll email you the entire bundle for FREE as a ‘thank you’ for shopping with me!
  • If you are part of my Stampin' Up! team I will share them with you for free as part of our team education. Please contact me via this blog if you would like more information on joining my Stampin' Up! team.
  • International and local residents have the option to purchase each tutorial bundle outright for ONLY $15 (AUD). Just click on the link below to take you to our Tutorial Store –

After your Pay Pal purchase, a receipt will be sent to your email with a link to download all four PDF Tutorials. If you don’t have a Pay Pal account and would like to access this amazing offer, please contact Bronwyn so she can send you an invoice via your email address. After payment goes through, the bundle will be emailed directly to you.

You’ll also find The Dimensionals online on Facebook  and Pinterest. Look out for hashtags on INSTAGRAM too - #thedimensionals #3dpapercraftsbythedimensionals #thedimensionalsnovemberdecember2021tutorialbundle

Once you have purchased your first bundle or earned one for FREE, we’d like to invite you to join our Facebook Community where you’ll be able upload photos of YOUR projects inspired by our tutorials, chat to the designers, ask questions about a technique etc. We’re really looking forward to sharing the love of 3D paper crafting with you.

Comments