Stamp Review Crew - Quiet Meadow


Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hopThe Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. You can find the complete list of all the crew hopping today here. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring the Quiet Meadow stamp set


It's a lovely stamp set with a collage-y, vintage vibe and coordinates with the Meadow dies. Quiet Meadow also works well with products in the Harvest Meadow Suite in the new July-December 2021 Mini Catalogue. I had some leftover DSP cut outs from the card that I shared with you yesterday so decided to use them on this card. You can see that card here. The DSP is from the Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper pack.


The word and splatter stamps work really well as backgrounds and might be stamps you miss in the set. I have stamped them onto Kraft (new, yay!) cardstock with VersaMark ink and then embossed with the new Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder. I think they go really well together. My front panel has the flower stamped in VersaMark onto Kraft cardstock. Over the top I have die cut a tag and foliage in Cork Specialty Paper using the Meadow dies. Some Diamond Weave Ribbon finished off my design.


I really love that the Quiet Meadow stamp set works for lots of occasions and can be used in many ways. The flowers look nice coloured but today I have chosen to simply stamp in Misty Moonlight ink to coordinate with the offcut of  Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper. I love how well the images on the DSP go with the stamp.


I had my sewing machine out doing some mending so added some stitching on my card ... just because I could! I cut the DSP into 3 strips and slightly overlapped them in a skewwhiff manor. My flower was stamped on another offcut but it covered too much of that lovely DSP so I trimmed it.


Both my cards have twine from the Baker's Twine Essentials Pack. Just that little bit of twine can really finish off a card!


There are some really great sentiments in the Quiet Meadow stamp set. I used one on the front and then this one on the inside of the card. I think that it a really nice sentiment, especially when it is hard to know what to say at the times you would be sending a card such as this. 


I mentioned earlier that lots of the coordinating products are from the new July-December 2021 Mini Catalogue. Let me know if you don't have a catalogue (if you live in Australia) and I can get one to you. Ordering during August and September will also earn you free products from the Sale-a-bration promotion. Winning!

Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is Cindy Elam. Can't wait to see her creation.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals

Make sure you check out the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals. Our theme for July/August is Trees and Plants and you can purchase it here


My card for the tutorial is an Interlocking Quadrant Card. You can find more information about it here


Comments

  1. Love, love both of them and the sneak peeks of the upcoming goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cork die-cut on the first card. Your second card reminds me of the willow patterned plates. Great examples, Lou.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.