August 2021 Instahop - Critters - Count On Me


Hi and welcome to our August 2021 Instahop. You can hop on over to my Instagram account here to continue the hop. Our theme is Critters. Sounds like fun hey! Until you realise you don't have a lot of critters in your stamp stash! I adore the Count On Me stamp set and decided this sweet fox could count as a critter .... right?


This is a super simple card that I whipped up to send to a friend. Cards don't always need to have lots of layers to have an impact. I have used a small card from the Basic White Assorted Memories & More Cards and Envelopes.


The cute fox (coloured with Gray Granite Stampin' Blends and fussy cut) sits on some Basic Black cardstock die cut with the stitched scallop die from the Penned Flowers dies and some torn Cork Specialty Paper. Oh how I love that cork paper! 


Finish with some Gray Granite twine from the Baker's Twine Essentials pack and I was all done. Quick and easy ... but still effective!

Thanks for stopping by!

 Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.


Comments