Just Add Ink #564 - Just Add 2 - Whimsical Trees

 


We have a fun challenge for you at Just Add Ink this week. We are asking you to choose 2 - sky, sea and trees. 


I couldn't resist using some new products that arrived this week. A lovely perk of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is that you get to see the new catalogues and order products before anyone else. The August - December 2021 Mini Catalogue is packed full of lovelies. There is definitely a Christmas vibe to the catalogue but lots more as well. One suite that caught my eye was the Whimsy & Wonder Suite. The cute trees on my card are part of that and are called the Christmas Trees dies. I love that they work for this masculine birthday card.


If you have known me for a while, you will know that I had a love affair with Kraft cardstock back in the day! Well .... it's been rekindled! There is a Kraft 6" x 6" Paper Pack in the new mini catalogue. Yay! And check out my ground. I have used the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder - also new. 


I've added in some Crumb Cake twine from the Baker's Twine Essentials Pack and clouds from the Give it a Whirl dies. My sentiment is from the Artistically Inked stamp set. I had a tree and some embossed Kraft cardstock left over to use on the inside of my card. 


So there you have it. I have chosen Sky and Trees. Job done!


I am sure I have peaked your interest now in the soon to be released Mini Catalogue! Let me know if you would like a copy and I can get one to you. 

Make sure you pop on over to the 
Just Add Ink page to see which 2 all the other Design Team members used. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.

Make sure you check out the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals. Our theme for July/August is Trees and Plants and you can purchase it here


My card for the tutorial is an Interlocking Quadrant Card. You can find more information about it here


Comments

  1. Oh, how cute! Those trees are adorable, and the clouds are a sweet addition to the sky. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.