Colour INKspiration Challenge #104 - Count On Me

 


Welcome back for another Colour INKspiration challenge. It is winter here in Australia and Crew Member, Rose Packer, chose this seasonal pic for us. Not many parts of Australia get snow but we do get some, just not in the tropical part I live in. I am not built for snow .... or snow gear!


I have been seeing lots of cute cards made with a stamp set called Count On Me and couldn't resist adding it to my last order. The animal images are super cute and would be perfect for so many occasions such as baby cards and even sympathy cards, like my card for this challenge. 


I stamped my bear onto Sahara Sand cardstock and fussy cut. Then I stamped him a second time on the dotty DSP from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack. I drew the overalls, coloured the dots with Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends and then fussy cut before adhering to the naked bear. I have heat embossed the sentiment in white and the heart is from a retired set called Stitched Be Mine dies. 


I added in some twine from Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack to match the checked DSP which is also from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack. This pack of DSP has colourful patterns on one side and black and white designs on the other and has a whopping 48 pieces of paper in the pack. It is a really versatile pack and is only available as a Host Reward. When you spend $250 AUD in a single order you'll earn a percentage of your order back in Stampin' Rewards as well as unlock exclusive host products (such as this) that can be redeemed with your Stampin' Rewards. How great is that! You can order directly through my online store or contact me via the tab at the top of my home page to help you. 

INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Basic White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.

Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? 
Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.

Make sure you check out the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals. Our theme for July/August is Trees and Plants and you can purchase it here


My card for the tutorial is an Interlocking Quadrant Card. You can find more information about it here


Comments

  1. Pretty darned cute Lou! I think you have sold me on this set! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.