Stamp Review Crew - Snailed It!

 


Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hopThe Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. You can find the complete list of all the crew hopping today here.  Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring the Snailed It stamp set. It coordinates with the fab Snails dies


This is such a fun suite and I can't wait to have more time to play around with it. The stamp set has beautiful, fun images that can be coloured in quickly and easily. Combine these with the dies and whack them on some Basic White Note Cards and Envelopes and you have yourself some quick and easy cards!


For my first note card I have added in some of the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper pack. There are so many lovely pieces in it. How cute is that envelope? I have tied some twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack around it. The snail image and 'You've got mail' are all on the one stamp. I stamped it twice and used the snail and speech bubble die to die cut them.


Now for my second card you may well be asking what magic mushrooms I was on when making it! It may be a bit out there but I was just wondering what fitted into the envelope. The mushrooms fitted so in they went! I have used the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper for the background. It is FREE with orders over $90AUD during the Sale-a-bration promotion (ends at the end of Feb). Order some of the Snail Mail Suite and you can earn it!


I also really love that the Snails dies work with several images in the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper pack such as my speech bubble. My thought was that the snail was thinking 'Hello .... what have we got here?'. I know this is a bit of a weird card but it makes me smile and hopefully the recipient will get a smile too. How would you interpret the meaning of it if you received it? I'd love to know so leave me a comment. The Snails dies also contains 2 hearts. I have die cut them from Basic White cardstock and coloured them in with Stampin' Blends. I should add that all of my images are coloured with Stampin' Blends! Should have told you that earlier I guess but better late than never! Blame the magic mushrooms????


If you love all of the products I have used you may just like to order the whole lot with one easy code. The Snail Mail Suite is amazing! You will love it!

Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is Betty Traciak. I can't wait to see her fab creation.


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. All orders over $50 AUD will receive this month's tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.

Have you seen our latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals? The theme for February 2021 is Love is in the Air. We have 5 fabulous 3D projects for you. You can purchase them here.


Check out my project!





Comments

  1. Wow these are all adorable! Fun cards - love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou these are adorable and I love the coloring plus using the note cards I always forget about them. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.