Just Add Ink #540 - Just Add a Colour Combination - Friends are like Seashells

 

Happy Friday! Can you believe it is February already! To help you kick off the weekend we have a gorgeous colour combination for this week's challenge at Just Ink Ink


I wasn't quite sure where to start with my project. I have been super busy so didn't have a clue what to do. So looking for inspiration I looked over at my pile of new (and yet unopened) products. And .... well it just went from there really. I started with one of the Love You Always Treat Boxes and wrapped it with this gorgeous Seaside Spray paper from the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper pack.


Then it seemed only fitting to use the Friends are like Seashells bundle that coordinates with the paper! I stamped the shell images, die cut using the dies and then embossed using the Seashells 3D embossing folder. It is really nifty how this suite all works together. I wish I had time to show you myself but luckily Stampin' Up! has this great video showing you how it works. Check it out here. The stamped, die cut and embossed pieces are just beautiful and have so much depth and texture. I just plonked them on and arranged slightly before sticking them down. It did all of the work for me!


My sentiments are from the fabulous Heal Your Heart stamp set which is FREE during the Sale-a-bration promotion for orders over $90AUD. This promotion goes until the end of February. If you happened to order the Friends are like Seashells bundle you'd qualify to get this for FREE! Add in some of the other products and you'd get more FREEBIES! I have used the Potted Succulent dies and Stitched Nested Labels dies for my sentiments. I love the 2 parts.


Did you spy my pearls? I took inspiration from a sample on page 40 of the January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue. So sweet. My pearls are simply Opal Rounds stuck on and I have used Shimmery White cardstock to stamp on.


The Love You Always Treat Boxes are such a great size for a Thank You gift and decorating them is so easy. I have placed an offcut of DSP inside too.


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used the challenge colours. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.


Have you seen our latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals? The theme for February 2021 is Love is in the Air. We have 5 fabulous 3D projects for you. You can purchase them here.


Check out my project!




Comments