Have you got your January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue yet?

Happy new catalogue day! It is always exciting to see lovely new products and the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue is not going to disappoint you! Please let me know if you would like a catalogue and I can get one to you (if you live in Australia).

Check out this video for a quick run through on the catalogue.




And to make it even better you can earn FREE products during January and February. For every $90AUD you spend you can choose from beautiful Sale-a-bration products. Click the pic below to see all that you can choose from. 

What about another good deal? Joining my Stampin' Up! team The Bow-Ho Stampers is now an even better deal. You not only get all of the normal benefits and savings (read more here) but will also get 5 stacks of Designer Series Paper for free. 

How great is that. I'd love to have you on my team so don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. 

Happy new catalogue day!

 Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.


Comments