Stitched Triangle Santa Easel Card

Happy Friday! Just thought I would pop in and show you a custom order that I just finished. I really love being able to customise cards for people and Stampin' Up! products really make it easy to do that! So check out this simple Easel Card that I made.


The Playful Alphabet dies are just the right size to add names to cards for that personalised touch. I die cut the letters from cardstock and also from Foam Adhesive Sheets, stick the two together and then add to my card. Easy peasy!


Now how about that cute Santa. He is made using the Stitched Triangles dies, as is the tree. 


You may have seen my Santa and tree before. My tutorial for The Dimensionals November 2020 Tutorial Bundle showed you how to make him. I love creating with the girls from The Dimensionals. Our tutorials are more than just showing you fab card folds. They are full of tips and tricks that you can use on other projects. Details for purchasing the tutorial bundles are below. But anyway .... take a look at the card - It's a Curvy Christmas Pivot Accordion Card


You can purchase this fabulous tutorial bundle here.



Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. Spend $50 and you receive the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals as a gift (for FREE!).

After some Christmas creating ideas?

The Dimensionals December 2020 Tutorial Bundle is out now. We have 4 fabulous tutorials showing you great Christmas Ornaments/Decor. You can purchase the bundle here

Here is a closer look at my Trio of Tea Light Candle Trees.


Comments