Just Add Ink #535 - Just Add Magical Creatures - Just be a Unicorn!

 


Happy Friday. This week at Just Add Ink we are Just Adding Magical Creatures. That could come in the form of dragons, gnomes, fairies and even unicorns. I am sure you will be able to think up many more to add to the list. 


I decided to add unicorns. This fun unicorn is from the Hippo Happiness stamp set. I think it is cute but I love that sentiment even  more!


I adhered some strips of cardstock to a piece of Whisper White in Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Coastal Cabana, Balmy Blue and Highland Heather and then raised with foam adhesive strips.


My unicorn was die cut using the Hippo & Friends dies and I raised her with dimensionals over the clouds.


At this busy time of year I was looking for an easy card to whip up and when I woke up this morning at stupid o'clock this idea just came to me. Gotta love those early (very early) morning ideas!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how the other Design Team members added Magical Creatures. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

After some Christmas creating ideas?

The Dimensionals December 2020 Tutorial Bundle is out now. We have 4 fabulous tutorials showing you great Christmas Ornaments/Decor. You can purchase the bundle here

Here is a closer look at my Trio of Tea Light Candle Trees.


Comments