Creating Kindness Design Team December December 2020 blog hop - Art Gallery

 


I can't believe how both quickly and slow this year has gone! What a crazy, crazy year 2020 has been! But, somehow we have arrived at our last Creating Kindness Design Team blog hop for the year. We welcome Jan Clothier from New Zealand as our Guest Designer this month. Check out her fab creations on her blog here

Our theme for December is Designer's Choice. I decided to take a break from Christmas creating and use some of my new products. As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I have the fun option of being able to pre-order products. The January - June Mini Catalogue has some fabulous new products in it and one of my favourites is the Art Gallery stamp set.


I have stamped the flowers in Night of Navy. The larger image has been stamped off before stamping onto my Whisper White card stock. I was asked to make an engagement card for someone and this was the perfect stamp set to use. The 'on your engagement' sentiment is from a retired stamp set called Love & Laughter. It fitted in so well on this card.


And did you notice that ribbon. It will also be in the new catalogue and is called Fine Art Ribbon. I love the neutral tone with the gold flecks. Gorgeous!


I have made my card into a simple easel card so the happy couple can stand it up and celebrate their exciting news. I have used the Floral Gallery dies to cut an extra flower to add some dimension to my card front. The stamped panel has a mat of Gold Brushed Metallic card stock behind it and that panel is raised on foam adhesive strips. 


Make sure you continue the blog hop. Next up is my fabulous friend Cheryll Miller. Can't wait to see her creation!


Lou

Blog Hop Participants

1.      Jan Clothier - Guest Designer – NZ

2.      Lou Kitzelman – Australia

3.      Cheryll Miller – Australia

4.      Jay Soriano – UK

5.      Jenny Hall – USA

6.      Liz Yuille - UK

7.      Charlet Mallett – USA


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

After some Christmas creating ideas?

The Dimensionals December 2020 Tutorial Bundle is out now. We have 4 fabulous tutorials showing you great Christmas Ornaments/Decor. You can purchase the bundle here

Here is a closer look at my Trio of Tea Light Candle Trees.



Comments

  1. Fabulous card Lou! Love this set and mine is on it's way as we speak! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO! Sneak Peek time! Love a monochrome card, and this is a great one! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lou! Love the texture of the ribbon with the texture of the blue flowers. Nice pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Lou! The way you've used blue is so classic - like a Dutch tile. You're making me feel even keener for my preorder to arrive, so I can start playing with this suite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.