Just Add Ink #525 - Just Add a Thank You



Welcome back for another Just Add Ink challenge. This week we are all about Thank You.


I had so much fun this week trying a technique called Iron Off Resist. You end up with a Faux Batik look. Fun! You can read all about how to do it in my post yesterday here


This technique makes really great backgrounds and helps your focal point really pop!


I am loving using the Peace & Joy bundle at the moment. I love that there are 3 layers for the words dies and wished that I had more sets like this. Luckily I remembered a tip that fellow Just Add Inker, Rochelle Blok posted a few months ago on how to do this yourself. You can see her tip here. Thanks Rochelle! It really helps to make the die cut word stamp out.


The background is stamped using the Lovely You stamp set in Versamark ink and them embossed using White Stampin' Emboss Powder.  The 'thanks' is from the Well Written dies. I thought that it needed a bit of extra oomph and went searching in my supplies for some flower and leaf dies and found the Cherry Blossom dies. I have never noticed the different sized leaves. They die cut and emboss so you get this great detail. They'll be  my new favourite thing now!   


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members designed thank you cards. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

The Dimensionals October 2020 Tutorial Bundle is out now and features 4 fabulous 3D card folds featuring animals. 

 My tutorial features a Pop-Up Stand Card .... and I show you 2 versions - one for cat lovers and one for dog lovers!



You can purchase this fabulous tutorial bundle and find more information about it here

Comments

  1. Oh, wow, this is so pretty! The background is so soft and dreamy, and the leaves and flowers on top are perfection. The black really makes it all pop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.