Just Add Ink #529 - Just Add a Colour Combination


We have a beautiful colour combination for you at Just Add Ink this week. I mentioned the other day that I was trying to get ahead with my Christmas card making so that it wasn't a mad rush in a month or so and thought that these colours would make for a really lovely fresh Christmas card design. 


I have used the fabulous Arrange a Wreath bundle to form my wreath. So quick and easy. There are 2 wreath shapes in the set and they look great layered together.


I love the LOVE heart and thought that it worked really will with this curvy sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set.


The wreaths are finished off with Whisper White flowers (also from the Arrange a Wreath bundle) and are sitting on that lovely textured background made using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.  


Pop on a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels and you are done! I now just need to hop to it and make a few more to get me started for Christmas! I can see this working using traditional colours too.


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used this fab colour combo. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


The Dimensionals October 2020 Tutorial Bundle is out now and features 4 fabulous 3D card folds featuring animals. 

 My tutorial features a Pop-Up Stand Card .... and I show you 2 versions - one for cat lovers and one for dog lovers!



You can purchase this fabulous tutorial bundle and find more information about it here

Comments